- Interactive Notebooks for Novels
- Julie of the Wolves Lapbook Activity
Julie of the Wolves Lapbook Activity
This is an awesomely fun Lapbook for Julie of the Wolves by Jean Craighead George.
Students Practice to:
- Identify facts about the State of Alaska
- Identify facts about Alaskan Culture
- Identify how Alaskan Natural Resources are Utilized
- Organize and Identify all of the Wolves
- Visualize and Understand Julie's Location
- Identify Theme of the Story
- Review the Story
I use this with students during and even after reading the novel. It is your choice. I also assign it as homework to reinforce comprehension and make it fun for students! Please use the pictures to guide you through putting it together, though you could have students do this in a notebook or on separate pieces of paper. The way I placed pictures and information is purely a suggestion. It can be designed any way that you or your students decide! It will still be a success!